TikTok shuts down Creperia de la Rotonda account with nearly half a million followers
The “Crepero de la Rotonda” has become one of Andorra’s most viral social media personalities over the years
Wall Street Wolverine
por el autor
La Veu Lliure
3
minutos de lectura
Publicado el
Thursday, 20 August 2026 - 21:04
A major setback for one of Andorra’s best-known social media personalities. El Crepero de la Rotonda has lost his TikTok account, where he had built a community of nearly 500,000 followers thanks to the videos he had been posting over the past few years.
The creator himself announced what had happened through a new account. Visibly upset and frustrated by the situation, he explained that his previous profile had been blocked and asked his followers to follow him again as he attempts to rebuild his community as quickly as possible.
“I have some news to tell you,” he begins before revealing that his account had been blocked. “They blocked my TikTok account with almost half a million followers. I’ve spent nearly two and a half years making video after video, and they’ve taken my account down,” he said.
“I’m shaking”: frustration after losing nearly 500,000 followers
The creator did not hide his frustration over what had happened. Beyond the number of followers, he particularly emphasised the amount of time and work invested in building a profile that had become his main platform on TikTok.
“I’m shaking, I’m literally trembling, because I’m so angry that they’ve taken away half a million followers,” he said in the video.
Over the years, El Crepero de la Rotonda has become one of the most viral social media personalities associated with Andorra, with videos reaching an audience far beyond the Principality.
His regular presence around the Rotonda area of Andorra la Vella and his distinctive way of speaking in front of the camera have helped him build an easily recognisable online identity among his followers.
The disappearance of an account of this size therefore represents a significant setback. Reaching close to 500,000 TikTok followers took more than two years of regular content and the creation of an established online community, which he will now attempt to move to his new profile.
So far, the creator has not publicly explained the specific reason behind the suspension or whether there is a possibility that his previous account could eventually be restored.
The challenge: reaching half a million followers again
Despite his initial frustration, El Crepero has already set himself a clear goal: to rebuild his community and return to his previous follower numbers as quickly as possible.
To achieve this, he has directly appealed to everyone who followed his previous profile to find his new account and follow him again.
“We’re going to come back. We’re going to reach that half a million followers again in record time,” he said.
The creator is relying heavily on the community he built over almost two and a half years. In the video, he stresses that this was the audience he had created around La Rotonda and repeatedly encourages former followers to join his new account.
El Crepero has also made clear that the suspension will not mark the end of his activity on TikTok and that he intends to continue publishing content through his new profile.
“We’ll rebuild this account. Together, we can do it,” he concluded.
It now remains to be seen whether he will be able to recover his original profile or whether he will have to rebuild from scratch a community that, before the account was blocked, was approaching half a million followers.